How to book?
Because of the health situation due to the COVID-19 epidemic in France, the program had to adapt. The dates and ticketing locations have also been updated.
Open from August 17, 2020
From August the 3rd for Association members
Access reserved for members until July 16
By regular mail
From August 17, 2020
From August the 3rd for Association members
Send back the reservation form (at the latest one week before the concert) with your payment and, if necessary, proof for the reduction rate, by regular mail to:
Festival de musique, 2 rue Morand 25000 Besançon, France.
Processing by order of arrival.
At the ticket office
From Tuesday September 1rst, 2020
Kursaal (Place Granvelle), Besançon
Monday to Saturday, 1 p.m – 6 p.m
At the gates
Sending tickets is free this year!
Book your tickets at the latest 1 week before the chosen concert, we will send your tickets to your home for free.
For reservations by regular mail, your letter must reach us at the latest 1 week before the concert.
Health instructions & placement
The sanitary measures require a specific organization for the welcome of the public and we do everything possible to welcome you in complete safety: adapted gauges, masks and hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance of the rooms, disinfections …
We also thank you for reading the following information for indoor access before your coming to the concert (these information are subject to changes and will be updated regularly on this page).
- For the withdrawal or purchase of tickets, please arrive no later than 30 minutes before the start of the concert
- The doors will open 45 minutes to 1 hour before the start of the concert
- The cloakrooms will not be in use
- There will be no intermission or bar during concerts
Placement will be unnumbered and imposed for all concerts
- Openers will proceed with placement by order of arrival, following an imposed route, and in compliance with sanitary rules.
- If you want to attend the concert with family or friends (max 10 people), book your tickets in a single order and present yourself together when entering the hall;it will not be possible to be placed side by side in the event of a staggered arrival.
- When booking, you can choose to be placed on the floor or on the balconies:
- Cat 1 = parterre and 1st balcony
- Cat 2 = 2nd balcony
Most of the places are wheelchair accessible.
To welcome you in the best conditions, reservation is imperative (report the possible presence of a companion).
People with reduced mobility, prefer the seats on the ground floor (no lift at the Théâtre Ledoux).
- Reductions are nominal and individual (except Cotisant Duo)
- For reduced rates, reservations without proof copy will not be processed,
- Withdrawal of tickets at the ticket office (opening hours of the ticket office), or at the entrance of the concert (the same evening),
- Payment by credit card, check, cash (ticket office only).
Health guidelines for the Covid-19 outbreak prevail under the conditions below.
- Tickets will not be refunded or exchanged, unless if the concert is cancelled.
- The box office opens 45 minutes before the beginning of each concert.
- Concerts and Competition events will start on time. After this time, access will only be granted if it causes no disturbance. Reserved seating is not guaranteed once the concert has begun.
- Most venues have disabled access. Please mention any disabled guests when booking in order to receive an appropriate welcome.
- Refunds will not be given for any changes to the programme or interruptions after 45 minutes. If the concert venue or date is changed, the tickets remain valid.
- Photography (even without flash), video and audio recordings are strictly forbidden.
Entrance fees 2020
- Less than 18 years old
- Students, less than 30 years old
For children less than 12 years old, with an adult place booked.
Except for concerts at single price.
2020 Concert locations
In the Region
Transport and parking
Ginko (bus & trams) takes you to the Festival! During the day and in the evening, the transport network drops you off a few steps away from the concert venues..
Choose eco-transport! Bike stations are located near all concert venues in Besançon.
SNCF TER Bourgogne Franche-Comté (train) accompanies you in Besançon and in some concert locations in the region!
In Besançon, the parking options are limited around most concert venues. You can park for free or for 1 € per night (7 p.m. to 9 a.m.) in parking lots in the city center.
Go for a weekend to explore Besançon and its heritage!
Tailor-made package including:
- Night in hotel in the city center,
- a place in 1st category for a concert
- Gift : the program book and “members” rate for all other concerts!
Information and reservation
Besançon Tourist and Convention Bureau
+33 (0) 3 81 80 92 01/55