How to book?
By regular mail
Send back the reservation form (at the latest one week before the concert) with your payment and, if necessary, proof for the reduction rate, by mail to:
Festival de musique, 2 rue Morand 25000 Besançon, France.
Priority to the Members of the Association until June 27, 2019. Collection of tickets at the ticket office or by mail from mid-August. For tickets sent by mail, a participation fee of €1 will be asked.
Open from July 15, 2019 at 10 a.m.
A wide choice of places and open 24/7!
Simple, fast and secure.
Except Works councils and Groups.
At the ticket office
Open from August 27, 2019 at 10 a.m.
Kursaal (Place Granvelle, Besançon).
From Tuesday to Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
On Sundays and Mondays (September 9, 10 & 16), 2-6 p.m.
+33 (0)3 81 82 08 72
Same date and timetable as the Ticket Office.
In case of crowds at the ticket office,
reservations at the ticket office have priority.
Immediate payment by credit card only.
At the gates
according to the number of seats left.
Contact us at +33 (0)3 81 25 05 85.
- Reductions are nominal and individual,
- For reduced rates, reservations without proof copy will not be processed,
- Payment by credit card, check, cash (ticket office only),
- For sending home your tickets, a participation fee of € 1 will be required,
- Withdrawal of tickets at the ticket office (opening hours of the ticket office), or at the entrance of the concert (the same evening),
- Choice of categories: see tickets and price.
- Tickets will not be refunded or exchanged, unless if the concert is cancelled.
- The box office opens 45 minutes before the beginning of each concert.
- Concerts and Competition events will start on time. After this time, access will only be granted if it causes no disturbance. Reserved seating is not guaranteed once the concert has begun.
- Most venues have disabled access. Please mention any disabled guests when booking in order to receive an appropriate welcome.
- Refunds will not be given for any changes to the programme or interruptions after 45 minutes. If the concert venue or date is changed, the tickets remain valid.
- Photography (even without flash), video and audio recordings are strictly forbidden.
Entrance fees 2020
- Less than 18 years old
- Students, less than 30 years old
For children less than 12 years old, with an adult place booked.
Except for concerts at single price.
Choice of seat (category)
Most locations are wheelchair accessible.
To welcome you in the best conditions, reservation is imperative (report the possible presence of a companion). People with reduced mobility, prefer the seats on the ground floor (no lift at the Théâtre Ledoux).
When booking, please indicate the selected “area” you’d prefer (A+ to E) ; we will do our best to meet your preferences based on disponibilities.
2019 Concert locations
In the Region
Transport and parking
Ginko (bus & trams) takes you to the Festival! During the day and in the evening, the transport network drops you off a few steps away from the concert venues..
Choose eco-transport! Bike stations are located near all concert venues in Besançon.
SNCF TER Bourgogne Franche-Comté (train) accompanies you in Besançon and in some concert locations in the region!
In Besançon, the parking options are limited around most concert venues. You can park for free or for 1 € per night (7 p.m. to 9 a.m.) in parking lots in the city center.
Go for a weekend to explore Besançon and its heritage!
Tailor-made package including:
- Night in hotel in the city center,
- a place in 1st category for a concert
- Gift : the program book and “members” rate for all other concerts!
Information and reservation
Besançon Tourist and Convention Bureau
+33 (0) 3 81 80 92 01/55