How to book?
Open from August 2, 2021
From 15 July for Association members
By regular mail
From August 2, 2021
From 15 July for Association members
Send back the reservation form (at the latest one week before the concert) with your payment and, if necessary, proof for the reduction rate, by regular mail to:
Festival de musique, 2 rue Morand 25000 Besançon, France.
Processing by order of arrival.
At the ticket office
From Tuesday September 1rst, 2021
Monday to Saturday, 1 p.m – 6 p.m
Kursaal (Place Granvelle), Besançon
At the gates
Sending tickets is free this year!
Book your tickets at the latest 1 week before the chosen concert, we will send your tickets to your home for free.
For reservations by regular mail, your letter must reach us at the latest 1 week before the concert.
Health instructions & placement
The sanitary measures in force in September may require a specific organisation for the welcome of the public.
We will do our utmost to welcome you in complete safety: adapted gauges, masks and hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance to the concert venues, disinfection… The use of cloakrooms and bars during intermissions will also depend on these measures.
For indoor concerts: seating will be either numbered (with or without category) or free (or adapted according to sanitary constraints in force).
If you wish to attend the concert with your family or friends (max. 10 people), book your tickets in a single order.
For the choice of categories :
- if you book online, you can choose your seat directly on the map;
- if you book by post, consult the plans of the Ledoux Theatre and the Grand Kursaal and indicate the wished “zone” on your booking form. We will do our utmost to respect your wishes according to the places available.
Most venues are accessible to wheelchair users (seating on the floor).
Placement in the PRM zone in the Theatre: for concerts with a category, choose category 2.
In order to welcome you in the best conditions, it is imperative to make a reservation (please indicate the presence of a companion).
If you have difficulty moving around, please choose seats on the floor (no lift at the Ledoux Theatre).
For open-air concerts and giant screen broadcasts:
- the wearing of a mask is mandatory
- Respect for the rules of physical distancing
- Reductions are nominal and individual (except Cotisant Duo)
- For reduced rates, reservations without proof copy will not be processed,
- Withdrawal of tickets at the ticket office (opening hours of the ticket office), or at the entrance of the concert (the same evening),
- Payment by credit card, check, cash (ticket office only)
Health guidelines for the Covid-19 outbreak prevail under the conditions below.
- Tickets will not be refunded or exchanged, unless if the concert is cancelled.
- The box office opens 45 minutes before the beginning of each concert.
- Concerts and Competition events will start on time. After this time, access will only be granted if it causes no disturbance. Reserved seating is not guaranteed once the concert has begun.
- Most venues have disabled access. Please mention any disabled guests when booking in order to receive an appropriate welcome.
- Refunds will not be given for any changes to the programme or interruptions after 45 minutes. If the concert venue or date is changed, the tickets remain valid.
- Photography (even without flash), video and audio recordings are strictly forbidden.
Vigipirate / COVID-19: access to concerts (indoor, outdoor) in compliance with the regulations in force in September.
Please avoid large luggages and bags, and submit to any bag inspections and palpation, otherwise access to the room may be refused.
Entrance fees 2021
- Less than 18 years old
- Students, less than 30 years old
For children less than 12 years old, with an adult place booked.
Except for concerts at single price.
2021 Concert locations
In the Region
Ginko (bus & trams) takes you to the Festival! During the day and in the evening, the transport network drops you off a few steps away from the concert venues..
Choose eco-transport! Bike stations are located near all concert venues in Besançon.
SNCF TER Bourgogne Franche-Comté (train) accompanies you in Besançon and in some concert locations in the region!