How to book?
By regular mail
Ticket office in Besançon
At the gates
Sending or collecting tickets
When making your reservations, you can choose between:
- paper tickets sent by post
mailing from mid-July, no mailing within a week of the concert
- e-tickets sent by email
- pick-up at the office (paper tickets)
at the ticket office or on the evening of the concert
To facilitate your reservations and allow us to welcome you in the best conditions, the line +33 (0)3 81 82 08 72 is dedicated to you at the opening hours of the ticket offices in Besançon.
All the concert halls are accessible to people in wheelchairs (placement on the floor).
If you are accompanied, please let us know.
Specificities of the Theatre Ledoux
PMR zone, choose seats in Cat 2.
Entrance fees 2023
- if you book online, you can choose your seat directly on the map;
- if you book by post, consult the plans of the Theatre Ledoux and the Grand Kursaal and indicate the wished “zone” on your booking form. We will do our utmost to respect your wishes according to the places available
- Students, less than 30 years old
- Less than 18 years old
- For children less than 12 years old, with an adult place booked.
Except for concerts at single price.
Reductions are nominal and individual (except Cotisant Duo)
Proof of reduction to be provided for all reservations and to be presented when collecting the tickets.
Concerts location 2023
In the région
Parking in Besançon
The parking options are limited around most concert venues. You can park for free or for 1 € per night (7 p.m. to 9 a.m.) in parking lots in the city center.
For the Theatre Ledoux and the Kursaal, the “Granvelle” parking lot is often full; the “Mairie” parking lot (covered) is less than 10 minutes away on foot!
- For reduced rates, reservations without proof c;opy will not be processed.
- Payment by credit card or cash only at the ticket office.
- Tickets will not be refunded or exchanged, unless if the concert is cancelled.
- The hall and the ticket office open 45 minutes before the beginning of each concert. Access to the hall is possible 30 minutes before the beginning of the concerts, except under special conditions.
- Concerts will start on time. After this time, access will only be granted if it causes no disturbance. Reserved seating is not guaranteed once the concert has begun.
- Most venues have disabled access. Please mention any disabled guests when booking in order to receive an appropriate welcome.
- Refunds will not be given for any changes to the programme or interruptions after 45 minutes. If the concert venue or date is changed, the tickets remain valid.
- The resale of tickets at a higher price is prohibited (law of 27 June 1919).
- Photography (even without flash), video and audio recordings are strictly forbidden.
Vigipirate / COVID-19: access to concerts (indoor, outdoor) in compliance with the regulations in force.
Please avoid large luggages and bags, and submit to any bag inspections and palpation, otherwise access to the room may be refused.