End of Éric Tanguy’s residence during this Festival
This 72nd Festival will also be the end of composer Éric Tanguy’s rich residence for the Festival in 2018 and 2019.
Beyond his regular work with the conservatories and other institutions of the region during these two years, his works will be widely present during the Festival, including two world premieres.
Do not hesitate to come and discover Éric’s works if it is not done yet:
- Affettuoso, Orchestre Philharmonique de Radio France (September 7)
- The Desperate Man (World Premiere), Quatuor Diotima & Quatuor Arod (September 9)
- Quattro Intermezzi, Julien Brocal (September 10)
- Matka, Orchestre de chambre de Paris (September 11)
- Agnus Dei, Choeur de chambre Mélisme-s & Ensemble A Venti (September 12)
- Afterwards & Further, J.Jehanno & J.H.Burtey (September 12)
- Sonate pour deux violons, J.Pusker & J.H.Cho (September 13 & 14)
- Adagio, Orchestre de Chambre Pelléas (September 13)
- Constellations, World Premiere for the Final of the 56th International Competition for Young Conductors (September 21)
Éric Tanguy with young musicians this year
Who to succeed Éric Tanguy for the 2019/2021 residence?
For those who want to discover the successor for the 2019/2021 residence, he or she will be presented on stage on Wednesday, September 11 before the concert “Soirée romantique” at the Théâtre Ledoux at 8pm!